Small and mid-sized businesses are major contributors to the strength of the American economy. Every year they employ more than half of the private workforce nationally, create new jobs, and drive the majority of American innovations as well as increase U.S. competitiveness.
The local small businesses that are part of our BizDirectory community are no exception. BizDiversity and its business partners support the vital growth and development of it’s business community and congratulates the community for the vitally important role it plays in strengthening the local economy and in contributing to community.
BizDiversity Community Expo 2019 is a powerful business opportunity that provides invaluable information and resources to business owners and nonprofit professionals who have an interest in starting, growing and flourishing their business.
- Learn about new business and funding opportunities to develop your business
- Network with other business owners and entreprebout the BizDiversity small business marketplace
- Learn about legislative & regulatory review and updates that may affect your business
- Meet exhibitors who have information to help you grow and prosper your business
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs like you take their business to the next level.
TAKE A MINUTE AND SHARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
What we need
- 1 minute Speaking Slots available to promote your business
What you receive in return
- Complimentary Access
- Exposure to an anticipated 50+ businesses
A booth will be available throughout the evening for headshots courtsey of Orion Entertainment
DOOR PRIZES AVAILABLE
Door prizes will be available to attendees
Schedule at a Glance
- Exhibits and Table Setup
- Registration and Networking
- Welcome and Introductions
- Company Exhibits
- Company Exhibits
- Closing Announcements
- Exhibits and Table breakdown/cleanup
Please Note: This program is subject to change.
You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.